`Bigg Boss 7`: Tanishaa denies being Armaan`s doormat
Zee Media Bureau/Resham Sengar
New Delhi: After receiving criticism from every corner for taking abuse from `good friend` Armaan Kohli, Tanishaa Mukherji, who recently stepped out of the `Bigg Boss` house, denied all allegations of being treated like a doormat.
In conversation to a daily, Tanishaa refuted all rumours of Armaan treating her as a puppet, and said, “Armaan is my best friend. He has been very supportive of me, both inside and outside the house. We are close friends, the rest I leave for people to judge. I don’t believe that I was treated like a doormat. If people think that way, it is their opinion and I can’t change that. I know who I am and what I stand for and that is what matters to me."
The 35-year-old actress also cleared all doubts regarding her family`s objections against her participation in the show. "My family was never against me doing the show but they were being protective, as any family would be. They wanted to keep me safe as it was an unexplored territory."
However, Tanishaa accepted that she has come to terms with losing the winner`s trophy despite coming so near it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan in 'Raees' NEW POSTER will blow your mind!
- Katrina Kaif: Society fails to recognise marital rape as a crime; women must speak up!
- Jayalalithaa death: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays sand art tribute to the iconic leader
- Ranveer Singh was in 'Befikre' even before Aditya Chopra! Here's the truth
- Jayalalithaa death: Telugu stars mourn Amma's loss!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser
- Bigg Boss 10: Gauahar Khan thanks Salman Khan for giving advice to Bani J
- Salman Khan and brothers make amazing revelations on ‘Koffee With Karan’
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?