`Bigg Boss` a game of TRPs, says ex contestant Pooja Misra
New Delhi: Reality TV star Pooja Misra describes `Bigg Boss` as "controversial" and says that the participants have to sign a "Hitler`s contract" before entering the reality show.
Pooja, who featured in the fifth season of `Bigg Boss 5`, said: "`Bigg Boss` is a very controversial show. Staying in the `Bigg Boss` house can break you down."
"Whatever is shown on TV is a gist of what the contestants do in 24 hours. So many times the one hour is all about the negative aspect of a contestant. It`s all a game of TRP. I was shattered when I left the `Bigg Boss` house, but I`m a positive person now. I reinvented myself. One needs to rise from the ashes, like a Phoenix," she added.
Pooja, who will soon be in item song `Tilasmi` from upcoming movie `Hum Baaja Baja Denge`, first made her debut on reality TV through `Big Switch`.
"I was a part of `Big Switch` and had just gotten out when `Bigg Boss` was offered to me. I did not want to be a part of the show because I knew what all controversies a reality show can lead to. But, then a friend of mine persuaded me to participate in it," she said.
The contestants who enter the show are asked to sign a contract and Pooja has called it a `Hitler`s contract`.
"The `Bigg Boss` contract is like a Hitler`s contract, it`s huge, it`s thick, it`s more than 100 pages with so many do`s and don`ts. I literally passed out while reading the contract, so my lawyer had to go through it. After reading it and asking for a couple of changes, we finalised it."
Asked if the contestants are told to do certain things inside the `Bigg Boss` house, she said: "Nobody told me anything because they knew it will backfire, but there were a few contestants who said that they were asked to do a couple of things."
"But, what I can say is that the situation arises because of the kind of task that are given to contestants. These tasks are something that automatically triggers fights," Pooja said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress molestation case: Kerala CM pats police for nabbing prime accused Pulsar Suni
- Akshay Kumar happy with 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast' song in 'Machine'!
- Efforts on to make Chiranjeevi-Pawan Kalyan film a reality
- Amitabh Bachchan declines royal invite from Queen Elizabeth II!
- CBFC refuses to certify Prakash Jha's 'Lipstick Under My Burkha'
- 'Walking Dead' T-shirt called racist, pulled from stores
- Krushna Abhishek open to working with Kapil Sharma!
- Nach Baliye 8: Check out this season’s celebrity contestants
- Nach Baliye 8: Monalisa rehearses with husband Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Suyyash Rai – Kishwer Merchant in ‘Nach Baliye 8’? Here’s the truth