`Bigg Boss` should be a casting ground: Shakti Kapoor
Mumbai: Actor Shakti Kapoor feels that `Bigg Boss` house could be used as good platform to boost artists` career. He says he has a hunch that the reality show`s host Salman Khan might give a chance to Elli Avram in his films.
Elli is an actress of Swedish descent who is already set to make her debut in Bollywood with `Mickey Virus`.
"There is this foreigner girl with blue eyes, I think Salman is going to make her a heroine," the 55-year-old said here Wednesday at the birthday bash of Yogesh Lakhani, CMD of Bright Outdoor Media Pvt. Ltd.
Meanwhile, Shakti also feels that `Bigg Boss` is a good place to grow one`s career and that this might mark contestant Armaan Kohli`s comeback.
"It (`Bigg Boss`) should be a casting ground. Those who have struggled to enter the industry, if they can get a chance to showcase their talent through `Bigg Boss` and if their careers can rise, then why not," Shakti said.
"I feel this might be Armaan Kohli`s comeback, such a strong and good man. I wish everyone all the best," he added.
Armaan is the son of producer-director Rajkumar Kohli and has featured in films like `Qahar`, `Dushmani` and `Jaani Dushman: Ek Anokhi Kahani.`
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 9: Keith Sequeira back in house, Varun-Kriti set ‘BB’ stage on fire!
- Indian Telly Awards 2015: Karan Patel, Kapil Sharma winners
- See pic: Look whose joining Salman Khan on Bigg Boss tonight!
- Bigg Boss 9: Rimi Sen does not choose to leave house, Priya Malik wins immunity and captainship!
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!