`Bigg Boss` should be a casting ground: Shakti Kapoor
Mumbai: Actor Shakti Kapoor feels that `Bigg Boss` house could be used as good platform to boost artists` career. He says he has a hunch that the reality show`s host Salman Khan might give a chance to Elli Avram in his films.
Elli is an actress of Swedish descent who is already set to make her debut in Bollywood with `Mickey Virus`.
"There is this foreigner girl with blue eyes, I think Salman is going to make her a heroine," the 55-year-old said here Wednesday at the birthday bash of Yogesh Lakhani, CMD of Bright Outdoor Media Pvt. Ltd.
Meanwhile, Shakti also feels that `Bigg Boss` is a good place to grow one`s career and that this might mark contestant Armaan Kohli`s comeback.
"It (`Bigg Boss`) should be a casting ground. Those who have struggled to enter the industry, if they can get a chance to showcase their talent through `Bigg Boss` and if their careers can rise, then why not," Shakti said.
"I feel this might be Armaan Kohli`s comeback, such a strong and good man. I wish everyone all the best," he added.
Armaan is the son of producer-director Rajkumar Kohli and has featured in films like `Qahar`, `Dushmani` and `Jaani Dushman: Ek Anokhi Kahani.`
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Turning the tide on hair loss
- Kareena Kapoor Khan not in ‘Veerey Di Wedding’? Sonam Kapoor will tell you the truth
- Is Sonakshi Sinha a part of Salman Khan’s ‘Dabangg 3’? Here’s the answer
- Awwdorable photo alert! Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput and her baby bump
- Funny video alert! Nana Patekar’s ‘Beat Pe Booty’ mashup is hilarious
- Aashif Sheikh turns ragpicker on 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'
- Revealed! Why there is no new season of Aamir Khan's 'Satyamev Jayate'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 649— Abhi, Pragya's interaction continues!
- Go Go Govinda! Jacqueline Fernandez happily poses with the dancing legend on 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 648—Destiny makes Abhi meet Pragya again!