`Bigg Boss` should be a casting ground: Shakti Kapoor
Mumbai: Actor Shakti Kapoor feels that `Bigg Boss` house could be used as good platform to boost artists` career. He says he has a hunch that the reality show`s host Salman Khan might give a chance to Elli Avram in his films.
Elli is an actress of Swedish descent who is already set to make her debut in Bollywood with `Mickey Virus`.
"There is this foreigner girl with blue eyes, I think Salman is going to make her a heroine," the 55-year-old said here Wednesday at the birthday bash of Yogesh Lakhani, CMD of Bright Outdoor Media Pvt. Ltd.
Meanwhile, Shakti also feels that `Bigg Boss` is a good place to grow one`s career and that this might mark contestant Armaan Kohli`s comeback.
"It (`Bigg Boss`) should be a casting ground. Those who have struggled to enter the industry, if they can get a chance to showcase their talent through `Bigg Boss` and if their careers can rise, then why not," Shakti said.
"I feel this might be Armaan Kohli`s comeback, such a strong and good man. I wish everyone all the best," he added.
Armaan is the son of producer-director Rajkumar Kohli and has featured in films like `Qahar`, `Dushmani` and `Jaani Dushman: Ek Anokhi Kahani.`
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!
- Woho! Kapil Sharma to be back with new show
- Salman Khan’s surprise visit stuns Katrina Kaif, ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’ team – Watch
- Miley Cyrus tapped as 'key adviser' for 'The Voice'
- When Salman Khan visited Katrina Kaif on the sets of ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’
- Krushna Abhishek breaks his silence on replacing Kapil Sharma