`Bigg Boss` should be a casting ground: Shakti Kapoor
Mumbai: Actor Shakti Kapoor feels that `Bigg Boss` house could be used as good platform to boost artists` career. He says he has a hunch that the reality show`s host Salman Khan might give a chance to Elli Avram in his films.
Elli is an actress of Swedish descent who is already set to make her debut in Bollywood with `Mickey Virus`.
"There is this foreigner girl with blue eyes, I think Salman is going to make her a heroine," the 55-year-old said here Wednesday at the birthday bash of Yogesh Lakhani, CMD of Bright Outdoor Media Pvt. Ltd.
Meanwhile, Shakti also feels that `Bigg Boss` is a good place to grow one`s career and that this might mark contestant Armaan Kohli`s comeback.
"It (`Bigg Boss`) should be a casting ground. Those who have struggled to enter the industry, if they can get a chance to showcase their talent through `Bigg Boss` and if their careers can rise, then why not," Shakti said.
"I feel this might be Armaan Kohli`s comeback, such a strong and good man. I wish everyone all the best," he added.
Armaan is the son of producer-director Rajkumar Kohli and has featured in films like `Qahar`, `Dushmani` and `Jaani Dushman: Ek Anokhi Kahani.`
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?
- Shubhangi Atre gets nervous for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'!