`Boogie Woogie` is back
New Delhi: One of the oldest dance reality shows `Boogie Woogie` will be returning to the small screen soon.
The show is open for children in the age group of six to 14 years and will air on Sony Entertainment Television.
The auditions will begin in Bhopal and Ranchi Oct 7-8, according to the official Facebook page of the channel.
Launched in 1996, `Boogie Woogie` was the brainchild of TV personality Naved, his brother Javed Jaffrey and actor Ravi Behl. It was also one of the longest running dance reality show on Indian Tv.
Pic Courtesy: movies.sulekha.com
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas
- Pearl V Puri joins 'Nagarjun - Ek Yoddha'