`Boogie Woogie` my favourite show: Prabhudheva
Mumbai: Choreographer-director Prabhudheva is excited about the hit dance show ‘Boogie Woogie’ making a comeback. He says it is his favourite.
‘Boogie Woogie’, launched in 1996 by actor Javed Jaffrey, his brother Naved and actor Ravi Behl, will return on the small screen soon. The new season will see children aged between 6 and 14 competing.
"I have been to `Boogie Woogie` earlier. It is my favourite show," Prabhudheva, an accomplished actor-director-choreographer, said here Wednesday during the promotion of ‘R...Rajkumar’ on the set of the show.
‘R...Rajkumar’, directed by Prabhudheva, also stars ace dancer Shahid Kapoor in the lead role. Both of them visited the set of ‘Boogie Woogie’ for their forthcoming film`s promotion.
"After so many years, `Boogie Woogie` is returning. We both (Shahid and I) are very very happy to be here (on the set of the show)," added Prabhudheva, who is also excited about seeing the Javed-Naved-Ravi trio together again.
"It is great to see them there. I am waiting for this show," said Prabhudheva, known for his unique designing style.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Karan Johar in awe of Katrina Kaif-Aditya Roy Kapur's 'Fitoor'!
- See pic: Shabana Azmi and Smita Patil at Cannes in 1976!
- 'Sultan' diaries: Anushka Sharma topples this hefty trainer while wrestling – Watch video
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!