`Comedy Nights...` going off air; Shraddha, Sidharth sad
Mumbai: Sidharth Malhotra and Shraddha Kapoor are upset that Kapil Sharma`s popular show ‘Comedy Nights With Kapil’ will soon go off air.
Shraddha, who has never been to ‘Comedy Nights...’, hopes that soon she would get an opportunity to be on the show as a guest.
"I have never been to Kapil`s show. I hope this time (during `Ek Villain` promotions) I will get to go there. I am eagerly waiting to go to his show," Shraddha said here in an interview.
"It is very sad that his show is coming to an end now. It is a very good show," she added.
Kapil, also the producer of the show, tweeted that in September the show will end, however, he also informed that it will be back after some months.
Sidharth, who has been to ‘Comedy Nights..’ during the promotions of his last release ‘Hasee Toh Phasee’, said: "Of course, I am saddened. I am a big fan of him and has been to his show.
Meanwhile, Sidharth and Shraddha are busy promoting their film ‘Ek Villain’, set to release June 27 and Shraddha they visit ‘Comedy Nights..’ to promote the film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Want to connect with Hindi audience with 'Bigg Boss': Rochelle Rao
- 'Bigg Boss Double Trouble' contestant Mandana Karimi's old video goes viral
- Bigg Boss: Roopal Tyagi feels uneasy because of ex-boyfriend Ankit Gera
- Bigg Boss: Rochelle worried about boyfriend Keith’s 'friendship' with Mandana
- Bigg Boss Double Trouble Day 1: Happy day ends with sleepless night