`Comedy Nights With Kapil` crosses 10m fans on Facebook
New Delhi: Popular TV show `Comedy Nights With Kapil` has earned 10 million fans on social-networking site Facebook.
The show`s host and producer Kapil Sharma thanked his fans for approving his show.
"Our heartfelt thanks to everyone who likes our page and shares our content with their friends. Comedy Nights is not only the number one show in terms of viewership, but now also in terms of fan base. It`s a signal of approval from the viewers on social media," Kapil said in a statement.
The Colors show has made other actors Sumona Chakravarty, Ali Asgar, Chandan Prabhakar, Upasana Singh, Kiku Sharda household names with their funny antics.
The `Comedy Nights With Kapil` Facebook page was launched soon after the show was launched last year
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Nach Baliye 8: Monalisa rehearses with husband Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Suyyash Rai – Kishwer Merchant in ‘Nach Baliye 8’? Here’s the truth
- Sonakshi Sinha to judge dance reality show 'Nach Baliye'?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Navjot Singh Sidhu's fanboy moment with Blind T20 World Cup champs
- Nikhil Chinapa replaces Karan Kundra on 'Roadies'