`Connected Hum Tum` participant happy with changes at home
Mumbai: Belly dance instructor and dentist Preeti Kochhar, a contestant on `Connected Hum Tum`, says the show is working wonders for her. Her husband has started placing his towel at the right place ever since he has come to know that his habit of flinging the towel irked her.
The show is about women and their woes, told through stories of six women. Preeti is one of them.
In one of the recent episodes of the show, she complained how her husband invariably flings the towel around on the bed after bathing. She had to go around picking it up every time. But ever since she has shared her woes on the show, she has witnessed a positive change at home.
"It was a delightful surprise for me when my husband actually started making a conscious effort to park his towel in the right place after his bath on seeing that episode. He`s been religiously doing so lately," Preeti said in a statement.
She juggles being a mother and wife, and giving time to her profession and her passion for dance -- and is also happy that her husband has been spending more time at home.
"Looks like the show`s really working! I hope more and more men watching the show and the stories of our lives begin to understand their own mothers, wives, girlfriends and sisters better and act more sensitively towards them as a result," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Kapil Sharma turns Johar’s ‘Koffee with Karan’ spicy couch into a laughter zone
- Koffee With Karan: Check out Kapil Sharma's interesting advice to Twitterati
- Hugh Jackman breaks 'Wolverine Fast' on Jimmy Fallon's show
- Anupam Kher wraps shooting for 'The Indian Detective' in Cape Town
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on air