`Crime Patrol Satark` to show how to be alert, cautious
New Delhi: Popular reality-based crime show `Crime Patrol` will have a brand new theme and a new time slot starting Friday. The show will be called `Crime Patrol Satark - Sahi Waqt, Sahi Kadam`.
It will showcase how to take the right step at the right time to combat crime. The show will be aired every Friday to Sunday at 9 p.m.
Speaking about the new title, the show`s director S. Subramanian, said: “`Crime Patrol` now is veering towards looking at the many `ifs` and `kaash`, the expression that often finds it`s space after a happening. Through this, the show intends to explore the cautions that could have been taken."
"Crime Patrol" is hosted by actor Anup Soni, who believes that "alertness is the basic thing we can have to avert crime not only for others but for ourselves too".
The show`s new chapter will commence with a story showcasing how an extramarital affair of a businessman ends in murder.
Besides this, the show will explore incidents of ruthless kidnapping and murders which could have been averted had the victims and their families been more cautious.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kit Harington to return in 'Game of Thrones' season six?
- Ajay Devgn to appear on 'Nach Baliye 7' finale?
- X Factor auditions cancelled after death of Cowell's mother
- Manik Pal recounts struggle to the top
- ‘Hollywood’s Favorite Bollywood Choreographer’ Nakul Dev Mahajan to judge DID North America 2015