`Custody` will be on floors soon: Divyanka Tripathi
Mumbai: TV actress Divyanka Tripathi, who made her small screen debut with ‘Banoo Main Teri Dulhann’, will soon be seen in Ekta Kapoor`s new show ‘Custody’. She says the shooting for the show will start soon.
The show is said to be based on author Manju Kapoor`s eponymous novel, and if reports are to be believed, it will mark the comeback of actor Cezanne Khan to the small screen.
"I will very soon be seen in Ekta Kapoor`s show. We have not started the shooting yet. It will soon go on floors. I am happy to be working with her," said the 28-year-old actress in an interview.
Meanwhile, Divyanka will also be seen in an episode of Life OK`s show ‘Savdhaan India - India Fights Back’. She plays the character of a sex worker in the episode, which will go on air Wednesday.
"It`s a very unique story and I am playing the role of a prostitute," said the actress.
Divyanka forayed into the small screen after she participated in the talent hunt show ‘Zee Cine Star Ki Khoj’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Want Alia Bhatt to sing in reality shows, says Varun Dhawan
- Karan Johar's 'Koffee with Karan 5': All you need to know about season finale
- Shah Rukh Khan invited to star guest on season two of 'Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency'
- Roadies: Karan Kundrra loses his cool, slaps a contestant
- 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for two more seasons