`Doctor Who`s new title sequence inspired by fan`s creation
London: The title sequence for the new series of sci-fi TV show `Doctor Who` has been inspired by a fan-made clip on Youtube.
Billy Hanshaw, a motion graphics designer from Leeds, put together his own version of a title sequence for the new Peter Capaldi-starring series which received over 700,000 views and eventually found its way to `Doctor Who` show-runner Steven Moffat, reportedly.
"Hanshaw created this title sequence, put it up on YouTube. I happened to cross it, and it was the only new title idea I`d seen since 1963. We got in touch with him, and said, okay, we`re going to do that one," Moffat said.
The new `Doctor Who` title sequence inspired by Hanshaw`s creation will be unveiled on August 23, when series eight opener `Deep Breath` airs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- It's high time we respond to terrorism: John Abraham
- Amit Trivedi's father passes away, friends Vishal-Shekhar step in for him at Bollywood Music Project
- Nidhhi Agerwal to be on strict diet for 'Munna Michael'
- Salman Khan backs Pakistani actors, says artistes are not terrorists
- 'Pink' box office collection! Amitabh Bachchan starrer courtroom drama inching towards Rs 60 cr
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas