`Doli Armaanon Ki` actress injured
Mumbai: Small screen actress Neha Marda, who plays Urmi in TV show `Doli Armaanon Ki`, met with an accident Tuesday morning while driving to the sets of the show. She suffered minor scratches.
She was driving the car, which is badly damaged, and she was rescued by bystanders and police.
Neha had a narrow escape and doctors are examining her as they suspect internal injuries, said a statement.
However, Neha has refused to skip the shoot as she does not want the production house to face any inconvenience.
In the past, the actress was seen in the popular TV show `Balika Vadhu` as Gehna.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss: Rochelle, Priya have an ugly fight; Suyyash gets emotional on seeing sister
- Bigg Boss 9: When Salman Khan kissed Varun Dhawan!
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan
- Bigg Boss: Rimi Sen to get evicted?
- Bigg Boss 9: Keith Sequeira back in house, Varun-Kriti set ‘BB’ stage on fire!