`Doli Armaanon Ki` actress injured
Mumbai: Small screen actress Neha Marda, who plays Urmi in TV show `Doli Armaanon Ki`, met with an accident Tuesday morning while driving to the sets of the show. She suffered minor scratches.
She was driving the car, which is badly damaged, and she was rescued by bystanders and police.
Neha had a narrow escape and doctors are examining her as they suspect internal injuries, said a statement.
However, Neha has refused to skip the shoot as she does not want the production house to face any inconvenience.
In the past, the actress was seen in the popular TV show `Balika Vadhu` as Gehna.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ row: Bollywood celebrities slam CBFC decision
- Guardians The Superheroes movie review: Russian replica of 'X-Men' series
- 'Anaarkali of Aaarah' will appeal to all sections: Swara Bhaskar
- Vishal Bharadwaj is very sensitive: Kangana Ranaut
- Worth taking all the risk: Deepika Padukone on 'xXx: Return of Xander Cage' success