`Downton Abbey` to have season five
Los Angeles: Emmy-winning TV drama `Downton Abbey` by Julian Fellowes has been renewed for a fifth season.
The period piece, which recently ended its fourth season, will return to the small screen again on January 5, said the Hollywood Reporter.
"Like millions of other Downton fans, I can`t wait to see what`s next for the Crawley family. We`re proud to be the home of this extraordinarily entertaining series, and, along with our stations, we look forward to sharing season five with US audiences," said PBS president and CEO Paula Kerger.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers
- Margot Robbie to host 'Saturday Night Live' season premiere
- Shot or saved? WATCH Priyanka Chopra's thrilling action sequence from 'Quantico 2'
- 'Big Bang Theory' stars top highest-paid TV actors list