`Friends` creators dismiss any chance of reunion
London: `Friends` creators Marta Kauffman and David Crane have dismissed any chances of a reunion or spinoff of the TV series.
The duo said that they have never taken seriously any rumours of a movie or TV spinoff involving the original cast or new characters, reportedly.
"We never, ever from the beginning ever wanted to do a spinoff or Grown-Up Friends or Friends Kids or Baby Friends. We always knew and felt very strongly that not only would it never happen, we never wanted to be part of that, because it so rarely works.
"We just felt like this show is about a certain time in your life, and once you`re past that time in your life, the show is over," Kauffman said.
Crane added: "Also, it was enough of a job to put the right bow on this to not be worrying about, `Well, what are they going to do after this?`
"This is done. If anyone wants to... And they did, obviously - Scott (Silveri) and Shana (Goldberg-Meehan) and Matt (LeBlanc) and Kevin (Bright) went off to do Joey - but at no point did anyone ask us to lay the groundwork for that or prepare for that."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nora Fatehi not happy with Salman Yusuf Khan's entry in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'?
- TV hottie Nia Sharma lets her hair down in Dubai – See pics
- ‘Angel’ Taher Shah upset with Varun Dhawan, denies right to use song?
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’
- Neha Marda’s latest romantic Instagram lomotif post will give you relationship goals