`Glee`s final season to have 13 episodes
Los Angeles: The final season of `Glee` will be comprised of 13 uninterrupted episodes.
`Glee` creator Ryan Murphy announced in October 2013 that the sixth season would be the show`s last, reportedly.
Production sources said that Fox has decided to give `Glee` a limited 13-episode final order after several months of discussions with Murphy and production company 20th Century Fox Television.
Murphy recently revealed that season six will move the emphasis back to William McKinley High School, with characters from the past likely to return.
There were reports earlier this week that Naya Rivera will likely be a recurring guest star for the final run, rather than a series regular.
Chris Colfer was recently forced to deny that he had been "let go" from `Glee` after a hacker posted erroneous information on his Twitter account. Fox is expected to premiere the final season of `Glee` in 2015.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- First look of 'Meeruthiya Gangsters' out
- Police file charge sheet against `Peepli-Live` co-director Mahmood Farooqui in rape case
- TV star Pearl V Puri wants to pay tribute to RD Burman
- Watch: John, Anil in `funny wedding` song from` Welcome Back`
- Anurag Kashyap's guidance was very helpful: Zeishan Quadri