`Glee` to address Cory Monteith`s death in third episode of upcoming season
Washington: Actor Cory Monteith`s death will be addressed in the third episode of the new season of ‘Glee’, as the show will be touching upon the issue of drug abuse.
According to Deadline.com, Fox entertainment president Kevin Reilly has announced that the late actor`s character `Finn Hudson` will be written off the show, while the episode will deal directly with drug issue and the 31-year-old`s death, CBS news reported.
He further added that the episode will also feature public service announcements about drug addiction by ‘Glee’ creator Ryan Murphy and the show`s cast.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan Johar’s old video proves Kangana Ranaut was right when she accused filmmaker of nepotism – WATCH
- Sunil Grover gets OPEN INVITE from AIB post Kapil Sharma fight!
- Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh still together? Here's the truth
- Shah Rukh Khan to clash with Akshay Kumar at the Box Office!
- Navreh 2017: How Kashmiri Pandits welcome New Year!
- Sunil Grover pens heartfelt note to fans, says don’t know what the future holds!
- Sunil Grover still part of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' faces wrath on social media after fallout with Sunil Grover?
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar to compete with Kapil Sharma by teaming up for new show?
- Shilpa Shinde's accusation of sexual harassment is 'false', says 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer's wife