`Injured` Lady Gaga seeking respite from automobile show `Top Gear`
London: Lady Gaga`s boyfriend Taylor Kinney has been keeping the pop diva entertained with `Top Gear` boxsets.
The 31-year-old actor was introduced to the hit BBC show by his pal on new TV series, `Chicago Fire.`
And after becoming hooked on the antics of Jeremy, Richard Hammond and James May , Kinney bought the entire Top Gear back catalogue.
He gifted the boxsets to Gaga after she complained that she was getting bored while recovering from a hip operation.
A source told the Sun that Kinney loves his cars and has really got into the show and usually Gaga doesn`t watch TV but she`s always loved everything British, so she loves the jokey chats that the presenters have.
The source said that the 27-year-old singer had started to learn to drive last year, so she actually understood a bit about cars.
The insider added that she and Kinney watch episodes most nights as she is not fit yet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You cannot take your eyes off 'sloth struck' Ranveer Singh lazing around!- See it to believe it
- Dance songs should not be called item numbers: Aditi Rao Hydari
- Arbaaz Khan speaks about his character in 'Tera Intezaar'- READ
- Kangana Ranaut looking forward to next project- Know all about it!
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 633 — Abhi acknowledges Pragya's truth and accepts her wholeheartedly!
- Guess who? Karan Johar touched feet of THIS Bollywood star on sets of 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'!
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- My green eyes got me '24' role: Sumit Kaul
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!