`Injured` Lady Gaga seeking respite from automobile show `Top Gear`
London: Lady Gaga`s boyfriend Taylor Kinney has been keeping the pop diva entertained with `Top Gear` boxsets.
The 31-year-old actor was introduced to the hit BBC show by his pal on new TV series, `Chicago Fire.`
And after becoming hooked on the antics of Jeremy, Richard Hammond and James May , Kinney bought the entire Top Gear back catalogue.
He gifted the boxsets to Gaga after she complained that she was getting bored while recovering from a hip operation.
A source told the Sun that Kinney loves his cars and has really got into the show and usually Gaga doesn`t watch TV but she`s always loved everything British, so she loves the jokey chats that the presenters have.
The source said that the 27-year-old singer had started to learn to drive last year, so she actually understood a bit about cars.
The insider added that she and Kinney watch episodes most nights as she is not fit yet.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!
- Woho! Kapil Sharma to be back with new show
- Salman Khan’s surprise visit stuns Katrina Kaif, ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’ team – Watch
- Miley Cyrus tapped as 'key adviser' for 'The Voice'
- When Salman Khan visited Katrina Kaif on the sets of ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’
- Krushna Abhishek breaks his silence on replacing Kapil Sharma