`Injured` Lady Gaga seeking respite from automobile show `Top Gear`
London: Lady Gaga`s boyfriend Taylor Kinney has been keeping the pop diva entertained with `Top Gear` boxsets.
The 31-year-old actor was introduced to the hit BBC show by his pal on new TV series, `Chicago Fire.`
And after becoming hooked on the antics of Jeremy, Richard Hammond and James May , Kinney bought the entire Top Gear back catalogue.
He gifted the boxsets to Gaga after she complained that she was getting bored while recovering from a hip operation.
A source told the Sun that Kinney loves his cars and has really got into the show and usually Gaga doesn`t watch TV but she`s always loved everything British, so she loves the jokey chats that the presenters have.
The source said that the 27-year-old singer had started to learn to drive last year, so she actually understood a bit about cars.
The insider added that she and Kinney watch episodes most nights as she is not fit yet.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Happy to take a break from acting, says Sonali Bendre
- I think there is no issue about actors saying what they want, says Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonali Bendre is a progressive mother: Vivek Oberoi
- Regret fighting with best friend Sajid Nadiadwala: Sajid Khan
- Ranbir, Deepika pairing extremely special, says Ranveer Singh
- Kim Kardashian falls ill during pregnancy
- Bigg Boss- Day 50: Rimi gets evicted!
- Swaragini: Will Simar rescue Swara, Sanskar from chudail Devika’s trap?
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video
- Bigg Boss: Rochelle, Priya have an ugly fight; Suyyash gets emotional on seeing sister