`Jeannie Aur Juju` travels back in time
New Delhi: An upcoming track on fun-fantasy show ‘Jeannie Aur Juju’ goes back to an ancient era, where lead actor Giaa Manek and Ali Asgar will play double roles. Ali says it was "great fun" shooting for the twist.
Ali plays Captain Vicky on the show.
"It has been great fun shooting for the track as Giaa and me are both playing double roles. Apart from playing Vicky, I`m also playing a prince who lived 200 years ago," Ali said in a statement.
Vicky, a commoner on the show, will be seen in the role of a prince, while Jeannie, a magical entity, will be seen essaying the role of a pauper.
Jeannie and Vicky will be seen reading an ancient tale of romance between a Prince Vikram and a castle maid, Rupa. What urges them to go back in time is that the fact that Vikram and Rupa look exactly like them. Hoping to help them with a ‘happily ever after’ ending, Jeannie and Vicky decide to go back in time by 200 years.
Since Vicky and Jeannie always end up in comically chaotic situations, they find themselves stuck in time.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Oops! Kapil Sharma's show to clash with Krushna Abhishek's 'Comedy Nights Live'?
- Salman Khan will host ‘Bigg Boss’ season 10 – There’s something new in store
- Gautam Rode approached for 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat'
- Sonali Kulkarni excited about cameo on TV
- Like a boss! Prince Narula is back in the game