`Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa` is like vacation for me: Shaan
Mumbai: Bollywood`s beloved playback singer Shaan is in the celebrity brigade participating in dance reality show ‘Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa’. He says he wants to enjoy the experience to the fullest.
"This is a vacation for me and I have to basically just enjoy it," Shaan said.
The singer, who has crooned numbers like ‘Behti hawaa’ and ‘Jab se tere naina’, feels some training in dance will add to his performance as an artist.
"I have covered everything in singing. I thought that dancing was close to singing. As a performer, if I could shake a leg while performing, it will be great. I thought I will get a crash course in dancing," he said.
However, he feels the difference between freestyle and choreographed dance.
"At a club I have no qualms about dancing. Of course, I have inhibitions, but it is not something which I detest. I never took it (dance) seriously. Dancing is one thing, choreographing is another," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- One year of 'Aligarh': Hansal Mehta looks back at film journey
- Ayesha Takia slams haters, says 'I love myself and you should love yourself too'
- Ranveer Singh working round the clock to meet deadlines
- Hrithik Roshan to launch his own workout regime
- Rani Mukerji to make comeback with women centric film 'Hichki'
- Koffee With Karan: Check out Kapil Sharma's interesting advice to Twitterati
- Hugh Jackman breaks 'Wolverine Fast' on Jimmy Fallon's show
- Anupam Kher wraps shooting for 'The Indian Detective' in Cape Town
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on air
- Sasural Simar Ka: Dipika Kakar out, Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar in