`Keeping Up With the Kardashians` could go on for years: Kim
London: Reality TV star Kim Kardashian believes her family reality TV show `Keeping Up with the Kardashians` could go on for years.
"These shows could really go on for years. There are so many of us, but I think we`ll see more of my younger siblings Kendall and Kylie," contactmusic.com quoted her as saying.
Kim`s mother Kris Jenner said she was "proud" of her family for their achievements this year.
"I`m really proud at how hard we`ve all worked this year and what we`ve accomplished. We roll as one big unit, so whether something`s sad, happy or tragic, we come together as a family and everything falls into place," said Jenner.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know what kind of films Richa Chadha would like to do
- Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Big B among world's top ten highest-paid actors
- ‘Baahubali’ Prabhas to get married in December!
- It’s been 21 years since Madhuri Dixit asked Salman Khan ‘Hum Aapke Hain Koun..!’
- Spain`s Picasso `national treasure` seized by French customs