`Khatron Ke Khiladi` launched as a 3D interactive game
Mumbai: Makers of the television-based action-adventure show `Khatron Ke Khiladi` announced the launch of a 3D interactive game here today, which would be available for free download on iOS and Android platforms.
`Khatron Ke Khiladi - Darr Ka Blockbuster` is the stunt-based action reality TV show which has entertained audiences for over three weeks.
The interactive game `Khatron Ke Khiladi - The Game` aims to recreate the adventure show`s experience and enhance audience engagement as part of its digital strategy.
"Digital strategies today go beyond the realm of audience outreach through social media platforms and increasingly focus on engaging with them to create a strong brand recall and relationship," Channel Digital Head Vivek Srivastava said.
Designed by Gameshastra Solutions Pvt Ltd, the game is an adventure-based interactive cellular phone-based game, which would allow players to raise their scores on the basis of adventure games played in virtual reality.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mariah Carey enters online dating world to find her 'Infinity'
- Becks, Kate Middleton top best 'celeb smile' poll
- Bobby Flay becomes first chef to receive star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- The more you shop, the more you are tempted to make unplanned purchases
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' 5th film in history to reach USD 900 mn mark