`Koffee With Karan`: Will John Abraham spill the beans on his `secret marriage`?
Zee Media Bureau/ Harpreet Kaur
New Delhi: After the much- publicized episodes featuring Ranbir- Kareena, Ranveer- Arjun, and Aamir-Kiran, filmmaker Karan Johar, is rumoured to grill actor turned producer John Abraham on his talk show `Kofee With Karan`.
According to a tabloid, John, who recently suprised one and all by hinting that he is married to girlfriend Priya Runchal, is reportedly ready to grace the couch in the upcoming episodes.
However, it is also said that the `Madras Cafe` star who has allegely promised to appear on Johar`s talk show, will appear sans his wife.
"John will perhaps shoot for `Koffee With Karan` in the second week of January. It is most likely that he may go on the show with Anushka Sharma or some other A-list heroine and not his wife," a source said.
The makers of the show had reportedly tried persuading Abraham to come with his wife, but the actor turned down this request, as Priya is busy with her work commitments overseas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What is the purpose of human life—Know here!
- Why not: Kangana Ranaut on getting married more than once
- 'Madaari' Box Office collections: Irrfan Khan starrer mints Rs 5.75 crores
- Arshad Warsi all set to don director's hat!
- Can you believe it? Ranbir Kapoor-Ranveer Singh danced to 'Dilli Wali Girlfriend' setting the party on fire!- WATCH
- Nora Fatehi not happy with Salman Yusuf Khan's entry in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'?
- TV hottie Nia Sharma lets her hair down in Dubai – See pics
- ‘Angel’ Taher Shah upset with Varun Dhawan, denies right to use song?
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’
- Neha Marda’s latest romantic Instagram lomotif post will give you relationship goals