`Koffee With Karan`: Will John Abraham spill the beans on his `secret marriage`?
Zee Media Bureau/ Harpreet Kaur
New Delhi: After the much- publicized episodes featuring Ranbir- Kareena, Ranveer- Arjun, and Aamir-Kiran, filmmaker Karan Johar, is rumoured to grill actor turned producer John Abraham on his talk show `Kofee With Karan`.
According to a tabloid, John, who recently suprised one and all by hinting that he is married to girlfriend Priya Runchal, is reportedly ready to grace the couch in the upcoming episodes.
However, it is also said that the `Madras Cafe` star who has allegely promised to appear on Johar`s talk show, will appear sans his wife.
"John will perhaps shoot for `Koffee With Karan` in the second week of January. It is most likely that he may go on the show with Anushka Sharma or some other A-list heroine and not his wife," a source said.
The makers of the show had reportedly tried persuading Abraham to come with his wife, but the actor turned down this request, as Priya is busy with her work commitments overseas.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 9 Day 2: Inmates overcome their phobia in luxury budget task!
- Want to connect with Hindi audience with 'Bigg Boss': Rochelle Rao
- 'Bigg Boss Double Trouble' contestant Mandana Karimi's old video goes viral
- Bigg Boss: Roopal Tyagi feels uneasy because of ex-boyfriend Ankit Gera
- Bigg Boss: Rochelle worried about boyfriend Keith’s 'friendship' with Mandana