`Lagori-Maitri Returns` to premiere soon
Mumbai: Television show `Lagori-Maitri Returns`, a tale of friendship between women who have lost touch post marriage, is set to premiere Feb 3.
Coming as a breath of fresh air amid the usual saas-bahu sagas on the small screen, this show will revolve around the lives of four friends who reunite after eight years.
"An empowering tale of friendship...this show is sure to touch a chord with all women who have lost touch with their friends post marriage and whom they hope to catch up with once again," Abhishek Rege said in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Nikhil Chinapa replaces Karan Kundra on 'Roadies'
- Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt spread madness on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum' sequel to be titled ‘Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'
- Want Alia Bhatt to sing in reality shows, says Varun Dhawan
- Karan Johar's 'Koffee with Karan 5': All you need to know about season finale