`Leena` twist to rock Amit-Amita`s married life
Mumbai: Bollywood actress Leena Jumani has just entered ‘Amita Ka Amit’ and says her character will be responsible for creating misunderstanding between the protagonists of the show.
The actress will be seen as Amit`s US returned friend and her entry will create trouble for Amita.
"She is basically from the US. Amit is a friends` friend. There will be a misunderstanding between Amita and Amit because of me," Leena told reporters.
"I liked the role and the way they narrated me the story. This is why I took it...I started shooting a few days back," she said.
Leena has been a part of Gujarati cinema prior to Hindi television.
"For Gujarati cinema, I didn`t give any audition. Someone saw my pictures and offered me the film. On the launch of the first film, I was offered the second one. I did three to four films and then came to Mumbai. I did one Gujarai serial and then did `Bandini`," she said about her acting journey.
So far, she has done TV shows ‘Tujh Sang Preet Lagai Sajna’, ‘Ganga Kii Dheej’, ‘Ek Nayi Chhoti Si Zindagi’ among others and says all of them are important to her.
"All my shows gave me a different image and publicity. I can`t say one has given me more than the other," she said.
The actress was also seen in Sajid Khan`s ‘Himmatwala’.
"In `Himmatwala`, I almost played the parallel lead. I liked it and people loved me. I got good feedback. In future, I want to play main heroine and a bubbly or tapori kind of role etc," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- You should be prepared for trolls on social media: Amitabh Bachchan
- Ranvir Shorey starrer 'Blue Mountains' to release in April
- I'm not judgmental about any character: Vicky Kaushal
- 'Anaarkali of Aarah' makers file complaint over leaked scenes
- Freedom is main attraction of hip-hop, says rapper Raftaar
- Raftaar's 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' rap song will make you say 'SAHI PAKDE HAI'!
- 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah': Tappu aka Bhavya Gandhi quits show
- Oscars 2017 weirdest TV finale since 'Lost', says Jimmy Kimmel
- Kapil Sharma turns Johar’s ‘Koffee with Karan’ spicy couch into a laughter zone
- Koffee With Karan: Check out Kapil Sharma's interesting advice to Twitterati