`Madhubala` turns sensuous a la Zeenat Aman!
Mumbai: When expressive and graceful Drashti Dhami danced sensuously on `Jaadu hai nasha hai` on the `Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6` stage, her sensuous side left filmmaker Karan Johar in awe.
The filmmaker, who is one of the judges on the dance reality show, also had an innovative comment to make, said a source.
"After the performance, KJo said, `Madhubala` bani Zeenat Aman! `Madhubala` is a show where she would hardly be doing anything like that, but today, she was extremely naughty and sexy in this performance`," the source added.
For her fusion performances, Drashti and her choreographer Salman Yusuff Khan, have chosen Argentine Tango and Contemporary dance forms. The concept revolved around two strangers who meet at night.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Nikhil Chinapa replaces Karan Kundra on 'Roadies'
- Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt spread madness on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum' sequel to be titled ‘Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'
- Want Alia Bhatt to sing in reality shows, says Varun Dhawan
- Karan Johar's 'Koffee with Karan 5': All you need to know about season finale