`Meri Bhabhi` completes 150 episodes
Mumbai: TV show `Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi... Meri Bhabhi`, a story about the bonding between sisters-in-law, has completed 150 episodes.
Actress Kanchi Kaul, one of the protagonists of the show, took to microblogging website Twitter to share the news Friday.
"‘Meri Bhabhi` does 150 episodes tonight (Friday)! The best team and all your love has made it happen! Thank you all. Cheers to many more," Kanchi tweeted Friday.
"...Meri Bhabhi" went on air in the summer of 2013.
The show also features Supriya Pilgaonkar, Esha Kansara, Kanwaljit Singh and Vipul Gupta.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar