`Modern Bahu` is new, fresh: Sanaya Irani
Mumbai: TV actress Sanaya Irani, who was last seen in romantic drama ‘Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon’, says her new show ‘Modern Bahu’ is very fresh in content and feel.
"I am very excited for this show. It`s something new, something different and I am back to work. I am looking forward to it," the 29-year-old said here Saturday at the CID Veerta awards.
‘Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon’ was aired on Star Plus and came to an end Nov 30, 2012.
Asked about her look in the new show, Sanaya said: "There is no specific look for `Chhan Chhan` (her character). She is a very normal and contemporary girl. Several times when people see me in different outfits (in the promotional trailers of the show), they think this is Chhan Chhan`s look, but there is nothing like that."
‘Modern Bahu’ also stars Supriya Pathak and Vishal Karwal and goes on air Sony TV March 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say
- Gujarati theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- I am not in awe of Kareena Kapoor Khan: Arjun Kapoor
- Hope to come up with rock album in year or two: Aditya Roy Kapoor
- Woho! Kapil Sharma to be back with new show
- Salman Khan’s surprise visit stuns Katrina Kaif, ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’ team – Watch
- Miley Cyrus tapped as 'key adviser' for 'The Voice'
- When Salman Khan visited Katrina Kaif on the sets of ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’
- Krushna Abhishek breaks his silence on replacing Kapil Sharma