`Modern Bahu` is new, fresh: Sanaya Irani
Mumbai: TV actress Sanaya Irani, who was last seen in romantic drama ‘Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon’, says her new show ‘Modern Bahu’ is very fresh in content and feel.
"I am very excited for this show. It`s something new, something different and I am back to work. I am looking forward to it," the 29-year-old said here Saturday at the CID Veerta awards.
‘Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon’ was aired on Star Plus and came to an end Nov 30, 2012.
Asked about her look in the new show, Sanaya said: "There is no specific look for `Chhan Chhan` (her character). She is a very normal and contemporary girl. Several times when people see me in different outfits (in the promotional trailers of the show), they think this is Chhan Chhan`s look, but there is nothing like that."
‘Modern Bahu’ also stars Supriya Pathak and Vishal Karwal and goes on air Sony TV March 25.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar