`Parks and Recreation` to be axed after next season?
London: `Parks and Recreation` might end after the next season, according to executive producer Michael Schur.
Schur, 38, feels that the next season will be the right time to wrap up the comedy series, reportedly.
"It`s fairly likely that next year will be the last. The natural rhythm of the show and the big creative jump we take at the end of this season certainly suggests that we`re moving in that direction," Schur said.
In the recently finished sixth season, a three-year flash forward was shown in the finale. In the one-hour episode aired, Amy Poehler`s Leslie Knope takes the job in the National Parks office, which has been moved from Chicago to Pawnee, and has 3-year-old triplets with Ben.
Sharing his plans for the possible final season, Schur said the upcoming installment will fill the gap in between the three-year period.
"The majority of the season is going to take place in that time period, and that is allowing for certainly the possibility of episodes that fill in certain gaps that go back in time a little bit," he said.
NBC has renewed the show for a seventh season that is expected to premiere in the fall.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- My green eyes got me '24' role: Sumit Kaul
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 630—Pragya still loves Abhi, tries to win him back!