`Pyaar Ka Dard Hai` completes one year
Mumbai: Rajshri Productions` family drama ‘Pyaar Ka Dard Hai’ has successfully completed one year on the small screen. Lead actress Disha Parmar says she is obliged to the audiences for their positive response.
"This is my first show and it`s very important for me that people like the show and my character. And they have really appreciated my character and me. I am really obliged to all those who have loved Pankhuri," Disha said.
For the newcomer, it was "an amazing experience" to be part of the show. "It`s superb. The best part is that we are like a family on the sets. We eat together, crack jokes, and have fun. It`s really great," Disha added.
‘Pyaar Ka Dard Hai’ tells the story of Pankhuri and Aditya Kumar (played by Nakuul Mehta).
The show also stars Mansi Salvi, Nitesh Pandey and Mukesh Khanna.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel
- Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers