`Pyaar Ka Dard Hai` completes one year
Mumbai: Rajshri Productions` family drama ‘Pyaar Ka Dard Hai’ has successfully completed one year on the small screen. Lead actress Disha Parmar says she is obliged to the audiences for their positive response.
"This is my first show and it`s very important for me that people like the show and my character. And they have really appreciated my character and me. I am really obliged to all those who have loved Pankhuri," Disha told reporters.
For the newcomer, it was "an amazing experience" to be part of the show. "It`s superb. The best part is that we are like a family on the sets. We eat together, crack jokes, and have fun. It`s really great," Disha added.
‘Pyaar Ka Dard Hai’ tells the story of Pankhuri and Aditya Kumar (played by Nakuul Mehta).
The show also stars Mansi Salvi, Nitesh Pandey and Mukesh Khanna.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai
- Katrina Kaif’s decision to reshoot ‘Fitoor’ scenes shortened Bigg Boss 10 contestant Jason Shah’s role in the film?
- Salman Khan’s hilarious responses to Karan Johar’s questions will stump you!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser
- Bigg Boss 10: Gauahar Khan thanks Salman Khan for giving advice to Bani J
- Salman Khan and brothers make amazing revelations on ‘Koffee With Karan’