`Satyamev...` promos give insight into Aamir`s creative process: Imran
Mumbai: The promos of Aamir Khan`s debut TV show ‘Satyamev Jayate’ have hit the tube and his nephew Imran Khan says it’s typical of his uncle`s style and gives an insight into the way the star thinks.
"I have seen the promos. It is exactly what Aamir is. The tone of the promos really gives you an insight into the way Aamir thinks, into his thought process and into his creative process. I think if you find the promos interesting, then you will be interested in the show," said Imran.
Meanwhile, Imran is busy shooting for Vishal Bhardwaj`s ‘Matru Ki Bijlee Ka Mandola’. He will also be seen in ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbai 2’, a sequel to 2010 film ‘Once Upon A Time In Mumbai’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers
- Margot Robbie to host 'Saturday Night Live' season premiere
- Shot or saved? WATCH Priyanka Chopra's thrilling action sequence from 'Quantico 2'
- 'Big Bang Theory' stars top highest-paid TV actors list
- Rajat Tokas is TV industry's blue eyed boy: Ekta Kapoor