`Savdhaan India` best opportunity for me: Pratyusha Banerjee
Mumbai: Pratyusha Banerjee, who has started shooting for the crime saga `Savdhaan India`, says she accepted the show because it offered her the "best" opportunity to try something "different".
"Instantly, I said yes to the show because I wanted to do something exciting, something new and nothing could have been better than this," Pratyusha said here Monday on the set of the show.
"Crime-based shows are doing really well these days. Such shows always excite me and for me, anchoring was a different thing," she added.
Pratyusha, who has so far worked in popular TV series `Balika Vadhu` and participated in reality show `Bigg Boss 7`, describes `Savdhaan India` as the "best opportunity" for her.
The special segment will start March 3 on Life OK. Hiten Tejwani and Sushant Singh will join her as co-hosts.
When asked if she is doing any other project, the 22-year-old said: "Let`s see what happens next... I have not planned anything."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tweets on Yakub Memon: Salman being targeted for his celebrity status, says Salim Khan
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!