`Spartacus` cast fell ill due to excess training
Los Angeles: Actor Todd Lasance says that the cast of TV show ‘Spartacus: War Of The Damned’ fell ill courtesy a rigorous physical training regime.
The 28-year-old, who plays Julius Caesar in the third and final series of the "Spartacus" franchise, revealed that the stars of the show endured four-hour workouts five days a week and ate endless amounts of bland, poached chicken to achieve their ripped physiques.
"Ironically, because of the physical demands, everyone in the cast became violently ill at some point or another. We may look all fit and healthy and buff, but we`re wrecked," contactmusic.com quoted Lasance as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor thank Gauri Khan for turning Ranbir's home into house!
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' trailer creates history!
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aamir Khan's 'Koffee With Karan' to be a solo affair?
- Katrina Kaif’s decision to reshoot ‘Fitoor’ scenes shortened Bigg Boss 10 contestant Jason Shah’s role in the film?
- Salman Khan’s hilarious responses to Karan Johar’s questions will stump you!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser