`The Big Bang Theory` coming to an end in 2017
Los Angeles: Hit American sitcom `The Big Bang Theory is likely to come to an end in 2017. Showrunner Steve Molaro has revealed that he expects the 10th run to be the last, reportedly.
"I`m going to move forward (on the assumption) that ten is the end unless we`re told otherwise," he said. Molaro insisted that there is no "official" end-date set for the show but said that he "would be okay" if the show had only three more seasons left in it.
"My concern is that we do it right and we end this show in a way that is as befitting of these characters that we respect and love," he said.
"As long as we can have the opportunity to end it in a way that serves them all properly, that`s my concern - more than the number of seasons."
`The Big Bang Theory`, which stars Johnny Galecki Jim Parsons, Kaley Cuoco, Simon Helberg and Indian-origin actor Kunal Nayyar, was recently been renewed for three more seasons.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Man asks Karan Johar for his WhatsApp number on Twitter, KJo's reply will make you go LOL!
- Meryl Streep blasts Karl Lagerfeld over dress issue: 'He lied'
- Rangoon: Kriti Sanon talks about Kangana Ranaut, Shahid Kapoor starrer
- Never thought was good looking enough to play romantic roles: Shah Rukh Khan
- SS Rajamouli opens up about trailer launch of 'Baahubali: The Conclusion'
- Anupam Kher wraps shooting for 'The Indian Detective' in Cape Town
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on air
- Sasural Simar Ka: Dipika Kakar out, Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar in
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- 'Walking Dead' T-shirt called racist, pulled from stores