`The Carrie Diaries` to end
Los Angeles: TV series `The Carrie Diaries`, which was the prequel to `Sex and the City` will end after its two season stint.
The show, which starred Anna Sophia Robb as a young Carrie Bradshaw, has a strong initial fan base, it was not large enough to be renewed for a third season, reportedly.
Another show `The Tomorrow People`, which was adapted from a popular British series, will not be given a second season after struggling to find a consistent audience.
Robbie Amell, Peyton List and Luke Mitchell starred in `The Tomorrow People` as a group of young people who have gained psychic abilities due to human evolution.
The CW Television Network has also confirmed that it will not grant series orders to `Supernatural: Bloodlines`, which was to star Lucien Laviscount as a rookie cop who becomes caught in a war between monsters.
The CW has renewed `Hart of Dixie`, `Beauty & the Beast` and `The 100`, in addition to granting series orders to pilots `The Flash`, `iZombie`, `Jane the Virgin` and `The Messengers`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Beyhadh written update, March 29 full episode: Maya aka Jennifer Winget's pole dance leaves Arjun fuming!
- Asha Bhosle donates Rs 25k to ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs’ contestants
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 29 Update: Dadi makes Abhi realise that he has fallen in love with Pragya
- Beyhadh written update, March 28, 2017: Maya shocks Arjun with her pregnancy news!