`The Simpsons` to feature Channing Tatum, Paul Rudd
Los Angeles: ‘The Simpsons’ is going to have a star-studded episode in January 2014 as Channing Tatum, Paul Rudd and Judd Apatow will lend their voices for the show.
The long-running animated series has tapped Tatum, Apatow, Rudd, Leslie Mann, Seth Rogen as well as Judas Priest`s frontman Rob Halford to appear in the same episode, reported Aceshowbiz.
They all join Will Arnett who has been earlier announced to lend his voice for the episode.
According to reports, the story begins with Homer illegally downloading films and screening them in his backyard for folks in Springfield after he`s fed up with movie theaters.
"Even though Homer is stealing, he`s doing it for the community, he`s doing it out of the goodness of his heart," said the executive producer of the show.
But an overzealous FBI director in charge of anti-piracy (Arnett) doesn`t see it that way and has his eyes on Homer.
One of the movies that Homer screens is a ‘This is 40’ -esque dramedy titled ‘Life is Funny’ that stars Mann and Rudd. Halford sings a parody of the Judas Priest classic ‘Breaking the Law’ and Apatow testifies against Homer "with a hilarious, self-important speech about Hollywood people."
Rogen and Tatum, meanwhile, will appear as themselves.
Rudd and Rogen have previously guest starred on the FOX animated series.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Men increasingly availing salon services: Survey
- Priyanka Chopra shares moment of 'madness' with Hugh Jackman!
- When Chris Martin calls Katrina 'Katrina Kaif Kapoor'
- Ajay Devgn and Kajol create 'Shivaay' magic in Google and Facebook headquarters! Pics inside
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers
- Margot Robbie to host 'Saturday Night Live' season premiere
- Shot or saved? WATCH Priyanka Chopra's thrilling action sequence from 'Quantico 2'
- 'Big Bang Theory' stars top highest-paid TV actors list