`The X Factor` judges dine together, post show tension
London: Britain`s singing reality show ‘The X Factor’ judges decided to let go of the tension between them on the show and enjoy a happy dinner, Tuesday.
Judges singer Gary Barlow was so upset with fellow judge Louis Walsh for not saving his team contestant Carolynne Poole and getting her eliminated, that he had walked off the sets during episode which was aired Sunday.
However, the two judges along with the female judges singers Tulisa Contostavlos and Nicole Scherzinger happily decided to dine with each other at the Arts Club in Mayfair, London, reports dailymail.com.uk.
When the celebs arrived for the dinner Walsh looked in a relaxed mood but Barlow looked stressed. They were also joined by the host of the show Dermot O`Leary.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Anupam Kher wraps shooting for 'The Indian Detective' in Cape Town
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on air
- Sasural Simar Ka: Dipika Kakar out, Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar in
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- 'Walking Dead' T-shirt called racist, pulled from stores