`The X Factor` winner James Arthur chasing reality TV star Lauren Pope
Los Angeles: James Arthur, winner of 2012 `The X Factor`, wants to take reality TV star Lauren Pope on a date.
Arthur has reportedly been sending messages to Pope, who featured in the reality show `The Only Way Is Essex`, after being linked to a number of girls, reports femalefirst.co.uk.
A source told Heat Magazine: "They met last year when Lauren went to see James on `The X Factor` and they really got on, so they ended up swapping numbers.
"They`ve been texting for ages and James really wants to take her out on a date."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Malayalam actress abduction case: Congress MLA alleges 'serious lapses' in handling case
- Veteran Arun Kakade selected for META Lifetime Achievement
- Have made my space without backing, support, says Aditi Rao Hydari
- I have earned enough money: Akshay Kumar
- Special screening of 'Lion' for Salaam Balak and Google India
- Nach Baliye 8: Check out this season’s celebrity contestants
- Nach Baliye 8: Monalisa rehearses with husband Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Suyyash Rai – Kishwer Merchant in ‘Nach Baliye 8’? Here’s the truth
- Sonakshi Sinha to judge dance reality show 'Nach Baliye'?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Navjot Singh Sidhu's fanboy moment with Blind T20 World Cup champs