`Two and a Half Men` gets nod for tenth season
Los Angeles: TV sitcom `Two and a Half Men` will entertain the audience for ten consecutive years after its renewal contract.
In addition to the new deal, actor Ashton Kutcher, who is a replacement of former cast member Charlie Sheen, will also receive a small raise in the paycheck with fellow actors, reported a website.
CBS has agreed to the license agreement with series producer, Warner Bros TV.
According to a source, Kutcher, 34, will get a pay hike making his income USD 725,000 per episode instead of USD 700,000. While his co-stars Jon Cryer and Angus T Jones will have to settle for a lesser amount.
After Kutcher replaced Sheen in the 9th season, the viewership of the show experienced a slight dip following an early recovery that made it the No 3 primetime comedy in adults behind `Modern Family` and `The Big Bang Theory`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 630—Pragya still loves Abhi, tries to win him back!
- Brett Lee to shoot for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain!'
- Anil Kapoor opens up about kissing scene in '24'! – Read more