`Two And A Half Men` renewed without Angus T Jones
Los Angeles: Popular TV show `Two And A Half Men` has been renewed for an 11th season but Angus T Jones will not be a series regular.
Both Ashton Kutcher and Jon Cryer will return for the new series but Jones, who plays Jake Harper, will not be a regular, although it is possible he will make guest appearances, according to Deadline.
A tweet on the CBS Twitter feed read, `Two And A Half Men renewed for 2013-2014 season."
Jones caused a controversy in late 2012 as he branded the show as "filth" in an video testimony for a Christian group and urged people not to watch his show.
He later issued an apology, stating, "I apologise if my remarks reflect me showing indifference to and disrespect of my colleagues and a lack of appreciation of the extraordinary opportunity of which I have been blessed. I never intended that."
The 19-year-old actor had previously expressed his interest to attend college and leave the show after season 9. He, however, changed his mind and signed on for the 10th season at the last minute. As his character Jake entered the Army in season 10,
Jones has only appeared occasionally on the show this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'