`Welcome - Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi Ki` is back
New Delhi: Popular reality show "Welcome - Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazi Ki" is returning to the small screen for a new season -- but this time sans celebrities.
The show, an Indian version of international show "Come Dine With Me", will air on an entertainment channel.
In its first season, which was hosted by actor Ram Kapoor, the show saw small screen stars like Sanaya Irani, Ragini Khanna, Amar Upadhyay and Rucha Gujarati hosting dinners for four other guest celebrities. The guests marked the hosts on their food, activity and hosting skills.
This time the show will feature common people and not celebrities.
The show, to be shot in the capital, is slated to go on air March 3.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Swaragini: If not Swara, who kidnapped Ragini?