A Biryani treat for ‘Qubool Hai’ viewers!
Zee Media Bureau
Agra: On the eve of Asad & Zoya’s nikaah in ‘Qubool Hai’, Zee TV treated the viewers, trade and media fraternity with scrumptious biryani.
It was for the first time in the history of Indian Television that the world witnessed a fairy tale wedding. Marriages on Indian television will never be as grand as ZEE TV hosting the heavenly reunion of Asad (Raqesh Vashisht) and Zoya (Surbhi Jyoti) in ‘Qubool Hai’ against the back drop of the majestic Taj Mahal on the day of love – Valentine’s Day. One of the most followed serials on Indian television, this eagerly awaited grand wedding sequence could have not taken place at any other better place than the epitome of love - the magnificent Taj Mahal. The nikaah set a benchmark and inspired millions to follow the suit.
The innovative wedding sequence was heavily promoted through a well defined marketing campaign by the channel. This included print, on-air, outdoor and digital media. The channel had used a mix of a bouquet of all mediums of publicity to create a frequency multiplier that created a very high visibility campaign for the show and the said highpoint.
The highlight of the entire campaign however, was an interesting on-ground activation whereby select viewers, trade and media fraternity in Mumbai and Delhi were treated with sumptuous biryani on 14th feb - the day of the telecast of the wedding. The activity not only attracted eyeballs but also garnered a lot of word of mouth publicity thereby adding on to the celebratory atmosphere.
The ATL campaign had a romantic creative of Asad & Zoya inviting people to attend the nikaah; the advertisements of which were released in prominent publications across all HSM markets. High impact TVC’s were showcased in all prominent genres of channels. In the Out of home space, hoardings were placed strategically across Mumbai to block every single entry and exit points to reach maximum consumers.
Creating the momentum for the wedding, the digital campaign harped around the distinctiveness of this year’s Valentine’s Day. 14/02/2014 if reversed will again read the same. This phenomenon is a rarity and will not occur in years to come. The channel in its digital communication, aggressively talked about Asad and Zoya getting married at such an auspicious date at the iconic Taj Mahal.
This innovative and effective media mix of communication not only proved to be commendable but also received a lot of complimentary responses from the fraternity.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Madhur Bhandarkar reacts to Javed Akhtar's 'hardly literate' tweet
- Not bothered about fashion police: Priyanka Chopra
- Dubbing is like reliving the whole film: Kriti Sanon
- 'Kader Khan in Canada with son, everything fine'
- Feel proud to generate steady work for craftsmen: Manish Malhotra
- 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah': Tappu aka Bhavya Gandhi quits show
- Oscars 2017 weirdest TV finale since 'Lost', says Jimmy Kimmel
- Kapil Sharma turns Johar’s ‘Koffee with Karan’ spicy couch into a laughter zone
- Koffee With Karan: Check out Kapil Sharma's interesting advice to Twitterati
- Hugh Jackman breaks 'Wolverine Fast' on Jimmy Fallon's show