Aamir beats Bollywood biggies on TV
Mumbai: If Aamir ventures into anything unusual, it is bound to reap fruits, for he wisely channelises all his creativity into churning out the best. Hence we can vouch for his forthcoming debut TV show ‘Satyameva Jayate’.
The actor has not only joined the league of Bollywood A-listers who have forayed into the small screen, Aamir has reportedly surpassed all of them in terms of the compensation.
Talking to DNA, a source revealed, “Aamir getting around 3 crore for his debut TV series comes as no surprise. He’s probably one of the most bankable actors in Bollywood. He brings a lot of creative elements to the table.”
“The talk of 3 crore is really nothing. The show is unique and the big budget justifies it. That is the reason it may turn out to be probably one of the most expensive shows in our television history,” the source added.
Buzz has it that Aamitabh Bachchan and Salman Khan were paid Rs 2 crore each for ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ and ‘Bigg Boss 5’ respectively. Hrithik Roshan was offered rs 1.75 crore for his stint as a judge on ‘Just Dance’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nora Fatehi not happy with Salman Yusuf Khan's entry in 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 9'?
- TV hottie Nia Sharma lets her hair down in Dubai – See pics
- ‘Angel’ Taher Shah upset with Varun Dhawan, denies right to use song?
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’
- Neha Marda’s latest romantic Instagram lomotif post will give you relationship goals