Aamir beats Bollywood biggies on TV
Mumbai: If Aamir ventures into anything unusual, it is bound to reap fruits, for he wisely channelises all his creativity into churning out the best. Hence we can vouch for his forthcoming debut TV show ‘Satyameva Jayate’.
The actor has not only joined the league of Bollywood A-listers who have forayed into the small screen, Aamir has reportedly surpassed all of them in terms of the compensation.
Talking to DNA, a source revealed, “Aamir getting around 3 crore for his debut TV series comes as no surprise. He’s probably one of the most bankable actors in Bollywood. He brings a lot of creative elements to the table.”
“The talk of 3 crore is really nothing. The show is unique and the big budget justifies it. That is the reason it may turn out to be probably one of the most expensive shows in our television history,” the source added.
Buzz has it that Aamitabh Bachchan and Salman Khan were paid Rs 2 crore each for ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’ and ‘Bigg Boss 5’ respectively. Hrithik Roshan was offered rs 1.75 crore for his stint as a judge on ‘Just Dance’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ali Quli Mirza dedicates song to cancer-stricken kids
- Phillauri box office report: Anushka Sharma's 'ghostly' avatar mints Rs 19 cr so far!
- Bob Dylan to receive Nobel prize in Stockholm at weekend: Academy
- Rajinikanth fans to meet on April 2 for brainstorming meet
- Babumoshai Bandookbaaz teaser poster: Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer has a rustic feel to it!
- Beyhadh written update, March 28, 2017: Maya shocks Arjun with her pregnancy news!
- Priyanka Chopra starrer 'Quantico' set for a season 3?
- ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 28 Update: Purab, Pragya get hold of crucial evidence against Tanu
- People find it difficult to accept TV stars in bold roles: Nia Sharma
- Raju Srivastava replaces Sunil Grover, becomes permanent member of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?