Aamir Khan, a no-hassle actor, says small screen`s CID
Mumbai: Bollywood star Aamir Khan recently shot a special episode of TV show ‘C.I.D.’ to promote his forthcoming film ‘Talaash’. Shivaji Satam, who plays ACP Pradyuman in the crime thriller show, says Aamir is a no-hassle actor.
"He is a professional and has no ego hassles, no tantrums. He is just like us. He follows the given lines and listens to the director," Shivaji said during the shoot of the episode.
"Aamir is very cooperative. We didn`t feel like we were working with a superstar," added Shivaji.
Aamir joined the cast of the long-running show as it served like a perfect integration to spread a buzz about ‘Talaash’, which is a suspense thriller, releasing Nov 30.
Directed by Reema Kagti, ‘Talaash’ also features Rani Mukerji and Kareena Kapoor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woah! Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur to share longest kiss in 'Fitoor'
- Katrina Kaif breaks silence over break-up with Ranbir Kapoor, here's what she has to say
- Gujarati theatre actor Markand Bhatt passes away
- I am not in awe of Kareena Kapoor Khan: Arjun Kapoor
- Hope to come up with rock album in year or two: Aditya Roy Kapoor
- Woho! Kapil Sharma to be back with new show
- Salman Khan’s surprise visit stuns Katrina Kaif, ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’ team – Watch
- Miley Cyrus tapped as 'key adviser' for 'The Voice'
- When Salman Khan visited Katrina Kaif on the sets of ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’
- Krushna Abhishek breaks his silence on replacing Kapil Sharma