Aamir Khan, a no-hassle actor, says small screen`s CID
Mumbai: Bollywood star Aamir Khan recently shot a special episode of TV show ‘C.I.D.’ to promote his forthcoming film ‘Talaash’. Shivaji Satam, who plays ACP Pradyuman in the crime thriller show, says Aamir is a no-hassle actor.
"He is a professional and has no ego hassles, no tantrums. He is just like us. He follows the given lines and listens to the director," Shivaji said during the shoot of the episode.
"Aamir is very cooperative. We didn`t feel like we were working with a superstar," added Shivaji.
Aamir joined the cast of the long-running show as it served like a perfect integration to spread a buzz about ‘Talaash’, which is a suspense thriller, releasing Nov 30.
Directed by Reema Kagti, ‘Talaash’ also features Rani Mukerji and Kareena Kapoor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui starrer 'Manto' a very big project for me: Nandita Das
- Motherhood teaches you priorities in life: Farah Khan
- Chetan Bhagat shares a trivia about Shraddha Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor's 'Half Girlfriend'
- Working with Amitabh Bachchan was always on my wish list: Esha Gupta
- 'Dangal' director's next film with Sajid Nadiadwala
- Nikhil Chinapa replaces Karan Kundra on 'Roadies'
- Varun Dhawan, Alia Bhatt spread madness on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- ‘Diya Aur Baati Hum' sequel to be titled ‘Tu Sooraj Main Saanjh Piyaji'
- Want Alia Bhatt to sing in reality shows, says Varun Dhawan
- Karan Johar's 'Koffee with Karan 5': All you need to know about season finale