Aamir Khan called Rani Mukerji an `engine`
Mumbai: Rani Mukerji has revealed that Aamir Khan, her co-star in ‘Ghulam’, had nicknamed her `engine`!
While on the UTV Stars` ‘Yeh Hai Meri Kahaani’, Rani shared how, while shooting the 1998 film ‘Ghulam’, she was required to shoot a hugging scene with Aamir. Despite trying thrice, either Rani would fall on Aamir or Aamir would fall on her. Finally, Aamir decided that Rani must be called `engine`, the actress revealed on the show, said a source.
The 34-year-old also shared her professional journey - from wanting to be a fashion designer to ending up as an actress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas
- Pearl V Puri joins 'Nagarjun - Ek Yoddha'