Aamir Khan called Rani Mukerji an `engine`
Mumbai: Rani Mukerji has revealed that Aamir Khan, her co-star in ‘Ghulam’, had nicknamed her `engine`!
While on the UTV Stars` ‘Yeh Hai Meri Kahaani’, Rani shared how, while shooting the 1998 film ‘Ghulam’, she was required to shoot a hugging scene with Aamir. Despite trying thrice, either Rani would fall on Aamir or Aamir would fall on her. Finally, Aamir decided that Rani must be called `engine`, the actress revealed on the show, said a source.
The 34-year-old also shared her professional journey - from wanting to be a fashion designer to ending up as an actress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- People find it difficult to accept TV stars in bold roles: Nia Sharma
- Raju Srivastava replaces Sunil Grover, becomes permanent member of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- Sunil Grover pens heartfelt note to fans, says don’t know what the future holds!
- Sunil Grover still part of 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' faces wrath on social media after fallout with Sunil Grover?