Aamir Khan called Rani Mukerji an `engine`
Mumbai: Rani Mukerji has revealed that Aamir Khan, her co-star in ‘Ghulam’, had nicknamed her `engine`!
While on the UTV Stars` ‘Yeh Hai Meri Kahaani’, Rani shared how, while shooting the 1998 film ‘Ghulam’, she was required to shoot a hugging scene with Aamir. Despite trying thrice, either Rani would fall on Aamir or Aamir would fall on her. Finally, Aamir decided that Rani must be called `engine`, the actress revealed on the show, said a source.
The 34-year-old also shared her professional journey - from wanting to be a fashion designer to ending up as an actress.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terence Lewis to financially help TV show contestants
- Have learnt a lot from Govinda: Kapil Sharma
- Oops! No 'Sultan' promotions by Salman Khan on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- Nana Patekar to soon introduce Anil Kapoor's '24' season 2!
- Superhero 'Captain Vyom' to be relaunched on digital platform