Aashka Goradia bids adieu to `Bigg Boss 6`
New Delhi: Television actress Aashka Goradia Friday turned the latest celebrity contestant to be voted out of the sixth season of reality show ‘Bigg Boss’.
The 27-year-old actress was quite active, when it came to doing tasks or household chores, during her stay in the house.
Although she mingled well with the all housemates, Aashka struck a close bond with Delnaaz Irani, Sana Khan and Urvashi Dholakia on the show.
But due to frequent conflicts and unpleasant behavior of the housemates, the actress eventually started maintaining distance from everyone.
Aashka is known for playing a vamp in many shows, but the `Bigg Boss` house brought out her sensitive side. Unable to handle pressures, she was often seen crying in the house.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan would definitely like to have a child
- Salman Khan’s top 10 films over the years
- See: Sridevi’s daughter Khushi kisses Jack Gilinsky; 3 month old pic goes viral
- Pakistan expresses its ‘Jazbaa’ for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Salman Khan, Shah Rukh Khan are not stars but co-stars for Nawazuddin Siddiqui