Aashka Goradia bids adieu to `Bigg Boss 6`
New Delhi: Television actress Aashka Goradia Friday turned the latest celebrity contestant to be voted out of the sixth season of reality show ‘Bigg Boss’.
The 27-year-old actress was quite active, when it came to doing tasks or household chores, during her stay in the house.
Although she mingled well with the all housemates, Aashka struck a close bond with Delnaaz Irani, Sana Khan and Urvashi Dholakia on the show.
But due to frequent conflicts and unpleasant behavior of the housemates, the actress eventually started maintaining distance from everyone.
Aashka is known for playing a vamp in many shows, but the `Bigg Boss` house brought out her sensitive side. Unable to handle pressures, she was often seen crying in the house.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative
- Sudden death on the sets of 'Taarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chashma' shocks cast, crew
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan on 'Comedy Nights LIVE'! Click for pic
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show
- Say Whaaat! Winners of Sunny Leone, Rannvijay Singha's 'Splitsvilla 9' already decided?
- Attention TV lovers, we have a good news for 'Sarabhai vs Sarabhai' fans! - Read more