Aashka Goradia bids adieu to `Bigg Boss 6`
New Delhi: Television actress Aashka Goradia Friday turned the latest celebrity contestant to be voted out of the sixth season of reality show ‘Bigg Boss’.
The 27-year-old actress was quite active, when it came to doing tasks or household chores, during her stay in the house.
Although she mingled well with the all housemates, Aashka struck a close bond with Delnaaz Irani, Sana Khan and Urvashi Dholakia on the show.
But due to frequent conflicts and unpleasant behavior of the housemates, the actress eventually started maintaining distance from everyone.
Aashka is known for playing a vamp in many shows, but the `Bigg Boss` house brought out her sensitive side. Unable to handle pressures, she was often seen crying in the house.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar