Aashka Goradia bids adieu to `Bigg Boss 6`
New Delhi: Television actress Aashka Goradia Friday turned the latest celebrity contestant to be voted out of the sixth season of reality show ‘Bigg Boss’.
The 27-year-old actress was quite active, when it came to doing tasks or household chores, during her stay in the house.
Although she mingled well with the all housemates, Aashka struck a close bond with Delnaaz Irani, Sana Khan and Urvashi Dholakia on the show.
But due to frequent conflicts and unpleasant behavior of the housemates, the actress eventually started maintaining distance from everyone.
Aashka is known for playing a vamp in many shows, but the `Bigg Boss` house brought out her sensitive side. Unable to handle pressures, she was often seen crying in the house.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Commando 2 trailer is out! Vidyut Jamwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan is travelling from Mumbai to Delhi by train – See pics
- The Kapil Sharma Show: THIS international superstar made the comedian say 'Oh My God'
- Priyanka Chopra gears up for ‘Live with Kelly’
- Koffee With Karan: Tiger Shroff opens up about his crush; Jackie Shroff talks about the leading lady of his times
- When Sunny Leone played mother to Salman Khan – Shah Rukh Khan!
- Nepal's Teriya Magar wins 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa', says 'dance is my true love'