ACP Pradyuman shakes a leg with Salman Khan
Mumbai: Shivaji Satam, who plays ACP Pradyuman in popular crime series `CID`, will be seen dancing to the tunes of `Jumme Ki Raat` with superstar Salman Khan in the upcoming episode of the show.
Salman, 48, who will be seen promoting his film `Kick` on the show, will make the ever serious ACP Pradyuman shake a leg with him.
"I am extremely delighted that Salman Khan is here to promote his film. It`s always fun when he is around. It was really amazing to dance with Salman and I am sure the episode is going to be full of entertainment. The audience will surely enjoy it," said Satam.
Salman had earlier come to promote his 2009 film `Wanted` on the show. The episode will be aired on Sony this Friday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?