Actress Sarah Michelle Gellar set for TV return
London: Sarah Michelle Gellar is all set to make her comeback on the small screen with a new CW show called `Ringer`.
The 34-year-old actress, who shot to fame as `Buffy the Vampire Slayer`, will play the role of a troubled twin in the new series, reported Contactmusic.
The story revolves around an identical twin whose wealthy sister Siobhan mysteriously goes missing. However, when Bridget (played by Gellar) witnesses a brutal murder she decides to assume the life of her sister, who was missing since years, to stay out of the crime.
In due course of time, Bridget comes to realise that she could be in even more danger imitating her unknown sibling.
`Ringer` will be the first project for Gellar after giving birth to her daughter Charlotte Grace in September 2009, with husband Freddie Prinze Jr.
Besides TV, Gellar was also involved in a string of box office hits like `Cruel Intentions`, `Scooby Doo` and classic horror movie `The Grudge`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel
- Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers