Adhvik Mahajan enjoying multi-shaded character in `Bani – Ishq Da Kalma`
Mumbai: TV actor Adhvik Mahajan, who plays Soham in ‘Bani - Ishq Da Kalma’, is enjoying his character as it allows him to essay many shades.
After the marriage of his love interest Bani to an NRI in the show, Soham was heartbroken and it has changed him as a person. From being considerate and caring, he has become abrupt and angry.
"First, it was a sweet and simple character with Bani, but with the coming of sudden twists, this guy has changed completely. His behaviour has changed, his character has changed....
"I am glad that I am getting a chance to perform (so many shades). It`s really helpful for an actor to grow and it is important also," Adhvik said here Tuesday on the set of the show.
‘Bani - Ishq Da Kalma’ is set in Punjab and revolves around parents obsessed with NRI grooms for their daughters.
"It rarely happens, in case of serials especially that you get to play two-three shades in a character. So I am glad and enjoying it," the actor said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- Kriti and I will go to 'Bigg Boss', Shah Rukh Khan to join later: Varun
- 'Kapil effect' sways Shilpa Shetty on Comedy nights
- Olsen twins to not reprise their roles in "Full House" reboot
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!