After wife Sargun, Ravi may host `Boogie Woogie`
Movie: Sargun Mehta has competition at home. The judges of `Boogie Woogie` have promised to consider her husband and actor Ravi Dubey to anchor the next season of the dance reality show.
Sargun is hosting the current season of "Boogie Woogie", while Ravi had hosted "India`s Dancing Superstar".
He came on the show to perform for a special episode called `Teen Ka Tadka`. He not only performed with two contestants on the song `Ahun ahun ahun` from the movie `Love Aaj Kal`, but also mimicked Hrithik Roshan and rapped like Jaaved Jaaferi, who judges the show along with Ravi Behl and Naved Jafri.
The judges were so impressed by his performance that they said they will consider his name for anchoring in the next season of `Boogie Woogie`, said a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Superstar Rajinikanth requests fans not to celebrate his birthday
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!
- Life lessons: 7 reasons why you should never give up!
- Sanjay Dutt to star in 'Bhoomi'! FIRST LOOK out
- Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Kapoor thank Gauri Khan for turning Ranbir's house into home!
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aamir Khan's 'Koffee With Karan' to be a solo affair?
- Katrina Kaif’s decision to reshoot ‘Fitoor’ scenes shortened Bigg Boss 10 contestant Jason Shah’s role in the film?
- Salman Khan’s hilarious responses to Karan Johar’s questions will stump you!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser