After wife Sargun, Ravi may host `Boogie Woogie`
Movie: Sargun Mehta has competition at home. The judges of `Boogie Woogie` have promised to consider her husband and actor Ravi Dubey to anchor the next season of the dance reality show.
Sargun is hosting the current season of "Boogie Woogie", while Ravi had hosted "India`s Dancing Superstar".
He came on the show to perform for a special episode called `Teen Ka Tadka`. He not only performed with two contestants on the song `Ahun ahun ahun` from the movie `Love Aaj Kal`, but also mimicked Hrithik Roshan and rapped like Jaaved Jaaferi, who judges the show along with Ravi Behl and Naved Jafri.
The judges were so impressed by his performance that they said they will consider his name for anchoring in the next season of `Boogie Woogie`, said a statement.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kriti and I will go to 'Bigg Boss', Shah Rukh Khan to join later: Varun
- 'Kapil effect' sways Shilpa Shetty on Comedy nights
- Olsen twins to not reprise their roles in "Full House" reboot
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback